On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 18:45 +0200, v...@onet.pl wrote:
> with linux-2.6.34-gentoo-r1 and V4L/DVB repository of July 24 I get these
> errors:
> cx23885: Unknown symbol __ir_input_register
> cx23885: Unknown symbol get_rc_map

Those are IR related.

I forgot to add "IR_CORE" to the Kconfig file for the cx23885 driver,
but the the "VIDEO_IR" selection in that Kconfig depends on "IR_CORE",
so I think that should be OK.

I also forgot to make sure the cx23885 driver loads the IR modules
automatically.

Please make sure that ir-core.ko and ir-common.ko were built and
installed.

Regards,
Andy