On 08/20/2010 01:27 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Em 24-07-2010 17:43, Mauro Carvalho Chehab escreveu:
CFP dead line for submitting proposals to LPC/2010 is approaching.
For those that intends to submit proposals for it, please do it quickly,
as the official dead line is July, 26.
Guys,

We're trying to close the track definitions and start organizing it, but, so
far,
we received very few proposals for the media track. So, if you're interested
on speaking there, please send a proposal at the Plumbers site and ping me
urgently.

Hi Mauro,
I have added a proposal for a topic about videobuf. If you think it needs any changes/corrections, please let me know.

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/proposals/915

--
Best regards,
Pawel Osciak