Hello Mauro,

Thanks for your help.
Found your patch:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/22814

You're right, a more careful research returned
--------------------------
   - Product: PixelView PlayTV USB Hybrid

   - Part Number: PV-B308U(FRTN)-F

   - TDA18271 (NXP Hybrid Tuner), 86A20S (Fujitsu ISDB-T demodulator),
   CX23102 (CNXT AV Decoder - 10bit), USB Bridge
--------------------------
   - Product: PixelView PlayTV USB SBTVD Full-Seg

   - Part Number: PV-D231U(RN)-F

   - Chipset: DIB8076
--------------------------
Even if they share the same ID(from lsusb), chipsets are different.
This is really troublesome :(
But, the driver for CX23102 does exist in kernel.....So, I was
thinking....Is there a way to force kernel to recognize the device
PixelView PlayTV USB Hybrid as anyother who uses the same chipset,
like Conexant Hybrid TV - RDE250?

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/media/video/cx231xx/cx231xx-cards.c
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/Indexer/Datasheet-064/DSA00206835.html

Shouldn't it work? At least as a regular tv(analog)....this way the
money I spent wouldn't be for nothing.

I don't know if this helps but I found this too(for fujitsu chipset,
his full name seems to be MB86A20S):

http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/MICRO/fme/documentation/M17_MB86A20S_OFDM_Demodulator.pdf

Do you think it's possible?
Thank you again for your help and patch :)

Rafael Vieira

--
Rafael Siqueira Telles Vieira