On 09/18/2010 09:23 PM, Bert Haverkamp wrote:
Every couple of months I scan this mailing list for the keywords usb
and dvb-c, hoping that some new device has shown up that is supported

Currently there is Anysee E30C Plus and Technotrend CT-3650. About Technotrend I am not 100% sure, but I have seen patch for adding DVB-C support for that device. There is many DRX-K devices, but no drivers yet. Also there is TDA10024 based "Reddo" available in Finland, but I haven't looked it. Thus only reliable one is Anysee.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/