Hi,

On 10/30/2010 12:40 PM, Anca Emanuel wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Anca Emanuel<anca.eman...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi all, sorry for the noise, but in current mainline (2.6.36-git12)
there are some updates in ov519.c
I'm running this kernel now and my camera is still not working (tested
in windows and it works).

lsusb:
Bus 008 Device 002: ID 05a9:4519 OmniVision Technologies, Inc. Webcam Classic

found this: http://www.rastageeks.org/ov51x-jpeg/index.php/Ov51xJpegHackedSource
and this: http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick/ov51x-jpeg-source

but I get an error when I try to compile:
ov51x-jpeg-core.c:87: fatal error: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Please do the following (as root):
echo 63 > /sys/module/gspca_main/parameters/debug

Then unplug your camera, re plug it, and then do
dmesg > plug.log

Try to use it and then do:
dmesg > stream.log

Then send another mail with plug.log and stream.log
attached. Please CC me on that mail (I'm not sure of
the list will allow the attachments).