Hi Laurent,

Ok. Sorry, I think I didn't quite understood that.

> Patches published from our internal tree are always pushed to linuxtv and
> gitorious at the same time (or mostly). Please don't use the gitorious
> tree
> for anything else than trying the driver on the N900.

I see. So I probably won't worry about this tree at all, since I don't have an
N900.

I'm trying this in my Zoom board w/OMAP3630, and I have a Beagleboard xM handy
aswell (OMAP3730), so In my tree I'll try to keep support for both of
These.

Also, I'm working on trying to bring this in a very different chip, but that's
a secret ;) That's why I'm working in doing cleanups.

Regards,
Sergio