> Hi Steve Kerrison !
>
> There are no developers available, sorry.
> Mauro can not keep up with the mails. Just look at the last merge window.

Hi Anca,

That's a shame, but I will not be disheartened. I will see what I can
piece together in my spare time and do my best to make it easy to merge in
- it looks like the demod is the only new piece of hardware to deal with
so it might not be too bad (such is the optimist in me).

If anyone discovers this thread and wants to work with me to the same goal
then do please get in touch with me via stevekerrison.com.

Regards,
Steve.