Hi,

I've tried a bunch of USB DVB-T cards in Linux and haven't been able
to get anything to work. I still have an af9035 based Asus U3100Mini
Plus. The wiki lists it as supported:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Asus_U3100_Mini_plus_DVB-T

But it is only with some strange non-mainline driver and some strange
source hacking. It probably shouldn't be listed as supported based on
that. If someone wants the card to develop drivers for it let me know
and I'll ship it off. Suggestions of what else to buy that is indeed
supported are welcome. The non-Plus U3100 is supposedly supported but
as I reported elsewhere on the list it did not work for me.

Cheers,

Pedro