Kyungmin Park wrote:

> >> No need to cc all, only machine specific only.
> >> and I hope minimal modification at machine specific and move to media
> >> if possible.
> >>
> > Should be reviewed proper maintainer even though it is small changes.
> > Really, I don't want to argue to you about my maintaining ship...
>
> Each preference is different and you and me are different unfortunately.

Hmm...What's different? If you want to submit something, should be sent to
proper maintainer.
If two maintainers, you need both maintainers' agreement or at least ack to
merge it.

> > And I have a wondering about your sign.
> > Did you really check this patch before Kamil's submitting?
> > Unfortunately, I don't think so...
>
> I don't care minor issues I'm more focus on the logic.

Maybe you didn't check/review Kamil's patch before submitting.
So your sign has a problem. Please see "Documentation/SubmittingPatches".

I don't think that something like missing GPL license is minor issue.
I mean if you want to add your sign, you had to check it before posting.

And it doesn't matter it's small or big.

> What's the matter mfc or mfc5 and so on? some time later these names
> are changed if new mfc are introduced.
> Currently we're use the mfc version 5.

How about fimc0 or fimc1...it is used as hardware version?
No...it means channel. Why do you use mixed rule?

As I said, if separate hardware version required, we can do it later.

> Do you have any rules on samsung soc variable, module naming? I think
> it depends on each case by case.

Already mentioned.

I'd like to stop this here, we already talked about similar issues many
times.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene....@samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.