Hi Stefan,

I discovered (somewhat to my surprise) that the IEEE1394 stack was removed
from the kernel in 2.6.37. Your commit 66fa12c571d35e3cd62574c65f1785a460105397
indicates that the ieee1394 firedtv code can be removed in an indepedent commit.

It seems that this was forgotten since the firedtv-1394.c source is still
present.

Is it OK if I remove it? I assume that anything that depends on
DVB_FIREDTV_IEEE1394
can be deleted.

It would be nice to remove this since building the firedtv driver for older
kernels
always gives problems on ubuntu due to some missing ieee1394 headers.