Hi,

I guess this should be reason enough to decide this in platform data in the
board file.

> Given the very small number of parameters that are negotiated by soc-
> camera at
> the moment, I'm very much in favour of hardcoding all of them in platform
> data
> and just adding a g_interface_parms subdev operation.

I'll second that.

Negotiating all this adds unnecessary complexity, and just makes the code
More prone to errors, and even probably causing hardware damage due to
misconfiguration. It's better to keep this static and make the board config
fully conscious of it.

Regards,
Sergio