В сообщении от 28 февраля 2011 21:45:46 автор Mariusz Bialonczyk написал:
> On 02/28/2011 06:01 PM, Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
> > For those who ...
> > He asked me to get rid of my driver. Why should I?
>
> Maybe because (now) your frontend has problems with tunning on this card?
> I though that references are known for you:
> 1.
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/24
> 573 2.
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/25
> 275 3. http://linuxdvb.org.ru/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=641
>
> And to be more specific: I am not asking to get rid of your driver,
> my patch doesn't touch your stv0900 implementation, it only change the
> frontend for one particular card.
>
> > I have 7301, test it myself and see nothing bad with stv0900.
>
> If it is working for you - lucky you! But keep in mind that it it doesn't
> mean that it is working for others. Have you tested it with my patch
> applied? Besides it is not using your frontend, maybe it just *work*?
>
> > Obviously, I better patch stv0900 then convert the driver to stv090x.
>
> Sure, go ahead... I am only wondering why wasn't you so helpful when I was
> trying to contact you and offer debugging help when I discovered the
> problem after I started using this card. Your only response was:
> "I know this issue. Your card is fine."
> So now I resolved the problem myself and sent a working solution (tested
> by some people - always with good results) and you disagree now.
>
> I'm only hoping that a hardware *usability* will win over an ego!
>
> regards,
Sorry, I have nothing against you personally.
I have excuses, but you not intresting, I think.
Peace, friendship, chewing gum, like we use to say in my childhood :)

Switching to other driver not helps me, so be patient.

I patched stv0900 and send pull request.
Tested on Prof 7301, 7500, NetUP Dual DVB-S2, DVBWorld 2104 cards by myself.
With all of that vendors I have good relationships.

--
Igor M. Liplianin
Microsoft Windows Free Zone - Linux used for all Computing Tasks