Em 05-03-2011 10:02, Laurent Pinchart escreveu:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Thanks for the review. Let me address all your concerns in a single mail.
>
> - ioctl numbers
>
> I'll send you a patch that reserves a range in Documentation/ioctl/ioctl-
> number.txt and update include/linux/media.h accordingly.

Ok, thanks.

> - private ioctls
>
> As already explained by David, the private ioctls are used to control
> device features that can't be handled by V4L2 controls at the moment (such as
> setting a gamma correction table). Using those ioctls is not mandatory, and
> the device will work correctly without them (albeit with a non optimal image
> quality).
>
> David said he will submit a patch to document the ioctls.

Ok.

> - media bus formats
>
> As Hans explained, there's no 1:1 relationship between media bus formats and
> pixel formats.

Yet, there are some relationship between them. See my comments on my previous
email.

> - FOURCC and media bus codes documentation
>
> I forgot to document some of them. I'll send a new patch that adds the
> missing
> documentation.

Ok.

> Is there any other issue I need to address ?

Nothing else, in the patches I've analysed so far. I'll take a look at the
remaining
omap3isp after receiving the documentation for the private ioctl's.

> My understanding is that there's
> no need to rebase the existing patches, is that correct ?

Yes, it is correct. Just send the new patches to be applied at the end of the
series.
I'll eventually reorder them if needed to avoid breaking git bisect.

Thanks!
Mauro.