Javier,

I have been using the aptina patch (https://github.com/Aptina/BeagleBoard-xM)
on beagleboard while waiting linux-media solve this mt9p031 issue. Now that you
have something working, I would like to try it - but I would like to know what
is the clock rate you actually drove the sensor.

Reviewing your path, I suppose it is 54MHz, so you would be achieving some 10
full 5MPix frames/s from the sensor. Is that correct? (the aptina patch
delivers less than 4 fps).

Regards,

Ivan