On 29/05/11 03:04, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> On Sat, 28 May 2011, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
>
>> Hi Javier
>>
>> On Thu, 26 May 2011, javier Martin wrote:
>>
>>> I use a patched version of yavta and Mplayer to see video
>>> (http://download.open-technology.de/BeagleBoard_xM-MT9P031/)
>>
>> Are you really using those versions and patches, as described in
>> BBxM-MT9P031.txt? I don't think those versions still work with 2.6.39,
>> they don't even compile for me. Whereas if I take current HEAD, it builds
>> and media-ctl seems to run error-free, but yavta produces no output.
>
> Ok, sorry for the noise. It works with current media-ctl with no patches,
> so, we better don't try to confuse our users / testers:)
>
> Thanks
> Guennadi

Hi,

Still no luck getting the v3 patch working.
I did go back and re-test the first v1 patch that Javier released.
This works fine with the same version of media-ctl and yavta.
So it isn't either of those programs that is causing the problem.

Must be something else.

Will wait and see how Koen goes.

Cheers,
Chris