Andy:

Something along the line of id already defined.
I just corrected the code by removing the duplicate lines that are in the sources of the tar.

The other 3 files have a bad escape sequence in a line saying that this is the backports. One backslash not removed in a script, I guess.

Devin:

The version does not matter for the cx18 problem: any compiler complains on duplicate lines.

Anyway: 2.6.32-32-generic-pae #62-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 20 22:10:33 UTC 2011 i686 GNU/Linux