Hello,

I'm trying to get working the combination from mail subject. Unfortunately there is no driver for atmel isi interface in current kernel (2.6.39.1), but I discovered a recent patch from Josh Wu, which is adding the support for the similar atmel interface (ISI v2) as my chip has. I have modified it to work with ISI v1, and now I would like to test it.

I have only the mt9v011 CMOS chip but if I understand it right its driver provided in kernel is not soc_camera based, which is needed by the driver. Is my observation correct? I think I will have to modify the drivers for similar sensor to support mt9v011.

I also wanted to try my ISI driver with some artificial data, but no /dev/video* device appeared. I'm not sure if it is an udev issue (Linux video capture interface: v2.00, and ISI drivers are loaded) but reading from node created by mknod /dev/videox c 81 0 returns 'no such device or address'

Could please someone give me any advice? It is my first experience with v4l drivers, so excuse me if my questions are silly.

best regards
Jan

--
Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratným poštovním klientem Opery: http://www.opera.com/mail/