On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 07:01:10PM +0200, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Sarah,
>
> On Friday 17 June 2011 18:46:20 Sarah Sharp wrote:

> > > The uvcvideo driver tests for -EPROTO for interrupt URBs only. For
> > > isochronous URBs it tests for -ENOENT, -ECONNRESET and -ESHUTDOWN.
> >
> > So is uvc_status_complete() shared between interrupt and isochronous
> > URBs then?
>
> No, uvc_status_complete() handles status URBs (interrupt only), and
> uvc_video_complete() handles video URBs (isochronous or bulk, depending on
> the
> device).

Huh, that's very odd then.  I could have sworn I was getting missed
service interval events (which are only for isochronous transfers) and
then seeing the "Non-zero" message.  And the userspace video definitely
froze before my patch and did not freeze after the patch was applied.
I'll have to look more closely at the logs.

Sarah Sharp