Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Em 13-07-2011 18:26, Jarod Wilson escreveu:
These changes make the redrat3 driver cooperate better with both in-kernel
and lirc userspace decoding of signals, tested with RC5, RC6 and NEC.
There's probably more we can do to make this a bit less hackish, but its
working quite well here for me right now.

Jarod Wilson (3):
   [media] redrat3: sending extra trailing space was useless
   [media] redrat3: cap duration in the right place
   [media] redrat3: improve compat with lirc userspace decode

Applied, thanks. There's one small issue on it (32 bits compilation):

drivers/media/rc/redrat3.c: In function ‘redrat3_init_rc_dev’:
drivers/media/rc/redrat3.c:1106: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer
type
compilation succeeded

I've mainly been working atop 3.0-rc bits, so I wasn't getting that warning. I believe that's new, following merge of one of David Härdeman's patches that reworks tx a bit, iirc. I'll take care of that as soon as I can.

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@redhat.com