On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> On http://git.linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git/shortlog/refs/heads/omap3isp-
> omap3isp-next (sorry for not mentioning it), but the patch set was missing a
> patch. I've sent a v2.

Thanks Laurent, i can confirm it is a step forward. With your tree and
patches (and my tvp5150 patch) i made a step forward:

Setting up link 16:0 -> 5:0 [1]
Setting up link 5:1 -> 6:0 [1]
Setting up format UYVY 720x628 on pad tvp5150 2-005c/0
Format set: UYVY 720x628
Setting up format UYVY 720x628 on pad OMAP3 ISP CCDC/0
Format set: UYVY 720x628

Now the problem is that i can't get a capture with yavta, it blocks on
the VIDIO_DQBUF ioctl. Probably something wrong in my patch.

I tried also to route it through the resizer but nothing changes.

Is it normal that --enum-formats returns this?

Device /dev/video2 opened.
Device `OMAP3 ISP CCDC output' on `media' is a video capture device.
- Available formats:
Video format:  (00000000) 0x0 buffer size 0

Thanks,

Enrico