I'm not sure if this is the right list or not but I thought I would give it a try.

I've got a HVR-1600 which works great and I can get MythTV to record an analog and digital at the same time.

I decided that I needed a second tuner to record another digital signal. I picked up an HVR-1250 (Linux sees it as a HVR-1255). It's one of the newer cards in the 22xxx model.

Once I got it setup I could record two digtal's no problem but my analog on the 1600 lost audio. It also won't tune above ch 13. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to get these cards to play nicely.

Thanks
Stephen