On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Enrico <ebut...@users.berlios.de> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Laurent Pinchart
> <laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
>> Hi Javier,
>>
>> Thanks for the patch.
>
> Laurent, apart from the specific comments on Javier code, did you have
> a look at Deepthy patches too?
>
> I say this because asking Javier for fixes means (to me) that you are
> going to merge his patches (if testing will confirm it works of
> course). Am i wrong?

I don't think these patches are in merge-able state because I only
compile tested.
Now based on Laurent's comments I just sent a v2 patch-set based in
one of our earlier changes.

This was before we decide to move the logic to VD1 so the patch-set is
less intrusive and will be easier to review.

Also, now I check for fldmode not bt656, Laurent's is right that
bt.656 is interlaced but not every interlaced video is bt.656.

> Btw i'm trying to get these patches on 3.1.0rc9 (from igep repository,
> that should be just like mainline 3.1.0rc9 with some bsp patches), i
> hope i will report good news.
>
> Enrico

Great, thank you very much for your efforts Enrico.

Best regards,

--
Javier Martínez Canillas
(+34) 682 39 81 69