Hi everybody,

Here are miscellaneous fixes that were sleeping in dark corners of my git
trees. They're pretty straightforward, and I intend to push them to v3.3.

The patches are based on top of the videobuf2 conversion patches that I've
previously posted to the list. As I haven't received any comment I'll assume
they're perfect, so there's no need to repost them ;-)

Laurent Pinchart (6):
  uvcvideo: Handle uvc_init_video() failure in uvc_video_enable()
  uvcvideo: Remove duplicate definitions of UVC_STREAM_* macros
  uvcvideo: Add support for LogiLink Wireless Webcam
  uvcvideo: Make uvc_commit_video() static
  uvcvideo: Don't skip erroneous payloads
  uvcvideo: Ignore GET_RES error for XU controls

 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_ctrl.c   |   17 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_driver.c |    9 ++++++++
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvc_video.c  |   37 ++++++++++++++-------------------
 drivers/media/video/uvc/uvcvideo.h   |    3 +-

Laurent Pinchart