Hi Sylwester,

On Sunday 04 December 2011 16:16:11 Sylwester Nawrocki wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I put some effort in preparing a documentation for a couple of new controls
> in the camera control class. It's a preeliminary work, it's mainly just
> documentation. There is yet no patches for any driver using these controls.
> I just wanted to get some possible feedback on them, if this sort of stuff
> is welcome and what might need to be done differently.

Thanks for the patches.

Regarding patches 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5, we should perhaps try to brainstorm this a
bit. There's more to exposure setting than just those controls, maybe it's
time to think about a proper exposure API. We could start by gathering
requirements on the list, and maybe have an IRC meeting if needed.

Laurent Pinchart