1. I renamed it to the DTMB. I looked very many research papers and CTTB was very, very rare. DTMB seems to exists almost all documents even very recent.

2. added new values needed for the existing parameters.

3. new parameter u32 interleaving
DTMB supports 240 and 720 interleavers. I added interleaving as a general parameter instead of DTMB, since there could be likely be some other modulations too that have same param. Actually ISDB-T already have. Let the 0 be AUTO or N/A.

4. new parameter u32 carrier
DTMB supports two sub-carrier modes. 1, single carrier, or 3780, which is called multi-carrier. Same reasons applies here as for the interleaving.

Antti Palosaari (1):
  add DTMB support for DVB API

 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_frontend.c |   19 ++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_frontend.h |    3 +++
 include/linux/dvb/frontend.h              |   13 +++++++++++--
 include/linux/dvb/version.h               |    2 +-

1.7.4.4
---

--
http://palosaari.fi/