I have written a driver for the AF9035 & AF9033 (called af903x), based on the
various drivers and information floating around for these chips.
Currently, my driver only supports the devices that I am able to test. These
are
- Terratec T5 Ver.2 (also known as T6)
- Avermedia Volar HD Nano (A867)

The driver supports:
- diversity and dual tuner (when the first frontend is used, it is in diversity
mode, when two frontends are used in dual tuner mode)
- multiple devices
- pid filtering
- remote control in NEC and RC-6 mode (currently not switchable, but depending
on device)
- support for kernel 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 series

I have not tried to split the driver in a DVB-T receiver (af9035) and a
frontend (af9033), because I do not see the sense in doing that for a
demodulator, that seems to be always used in combination with the very same
receiver.

The patch is split in three parts:
Patch 1: support for tuner fitipower FC0012
Patch 2: basic driver
Patch 3: firmware

Hans-Frieder Vogt                       e-mail: hfvogt <at> gmx .dot. net