On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:01:21 +0100
Sylwester Nawrocki <snj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This patch will conflict with patch:
>
>  gspca: zc3xx: Add V4L2_CID_JPEG_COMPRESSION_QUALITY control support
>
> from my recent pull request http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/10022/
>
> How should we proceed with that ? Do you want me to remove the above patch
> from my pull request, or would you rebase your change set on top of mine ?

Hi Sylwester,

Sorry for the problem, I thought your patch was already in the media
tree.

I checked the changes in zc3xx.c, and I have made many commits. So, it
would be simpler if you would remove your patch. I could give you a
merged one once the media tree would be updated.

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentaƱ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/