Hello,

I'm trying to get video using v4l2 ioctls from a gspca_ov519 camera, and after
STREAMOFF all buffers are still flagged as QUEUED, and QBUF fails.  DQBUF also
fails (blocking for a 3 sec timeout), after streamoff. So I'm stuck, after
STREAMOFF, unable to get pictures coming in again. (Linux 3.3.5).

As an additional note, pinchartl on irc #v4l says to favour a moving of gspca to
vb2. I don't know what it means.

Can someone take care of the bug, or should I consider the camera 'non working'
in linux?

Thank you,
Lluís.