(+ My gmail address, please start using that address from next week
on, since I'm leaving TI)

Hi Guennadi,

Thanks a lot for sharing these! Nice job.

I immediately noticed you have changes on hardware/ti/omap4xxx/
subproject. So, Which devices did you used for testing this?

I got confused since you had changes for the Samsung Nexus S, which
has an Exynos chip...

And you also have this Renesas Mackerel, which seems to use a SuperH 7372.

Or maybe you just patched the omap4xxx related file to fix a build :)

Regards,
Sergio