Hey Gianluca,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmuel...@kernellabs.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Ezequiel Garcia <elezegar...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Others issue related to memory allocation on platforms like ARM with
> limited coherent memory (if the device is unplugged/replugged often,
> the device won't be able to allocate the URB buffers), as well as

As Devin says there maybe some issues with memory allocation I've added a
module parameter for stk1160 named "keep_buffers" that could be used to reduce
memory fragmentation.

You may want to test the latest patch:
http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/13148/

If you have any problems/questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Ezequiel.