On 27.06.2012 00:45 Martin Blumenstingl wrote
Hi Soren,

I'm just CC'ing the linux-media mailing list ;)
For the record, here's what Soren wrote a few minutes ago:
thank you for your help and tests. I tried to avoid this, but now I
installed the windows software of this HTC stick. I see the same reception
problems in windows, too. So this must be a hardware fault, no driver
problem.
Thank you for trying it out!
Now I got a new Terratec Cinergy HTC Stick. I can confirm, that DVB-C is working really fine with your patches. I hope they will go in for linux 3.6.

Regards,
Soeren
Regards,
Martin