Hi,

I have recently bought a TerraTec Cinergy T PCIe Dual for an HTPC.

It didn't work at first, with kernel 3.4 which already supported it.

After checking everything I find out that I have to manually change
the frontend of the second tuner to DVB-T and also tune some channel
with tzap before being able to use vdr with it.

An ugly workaround, but still works.

On the other hand, after resuming from suspension, even removing and

cx23885_wakeup: 2 buffers handled (should be 1)

And of course the tuners don't work.

You can see the relevant logs at:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12579112/dmesg-debug.log
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12579112/dmesg-debug1c.log