This is going to have to be quick, sorry...

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:47:53 +0200
Javier Martin <javier.mar...@vista-silicon.com> wrote:

> +static struct ov7670_win_size ov7670_win_sizes[2][4] = {
> +     /* ov7670 */

I must confess I don't like this; now we've got constants in an array that
was automatically sized before and ov7670_win_sizes[info->model]
everywhere.  I'd suggest a separate array for each device and an
ov7670_get_wsizes(model) function.

> +             /* CIF - WARNING: not tested for ov7675 */
> +             {

...and this is part of why I don't like it.  My experience with this
particular sensor says that, if it's not tested, it hasn't yet seen the
magic-number tweaking required to actually make it work.  Please don't
claim to support formats that you don't know actually work, or I'll get
stuck with the bug reports :)

> +                     .width          = CIF_WIDTH,
> +                     .height         = CIF_HEIGHT,
> +                     .com7_bit       = COM7_FMT_CIF,
> +                     .hstart         = 170,  /* Empirically determined */
> +                     .hstop          =  90,
> +                     .vstart         =  14,
> +                     .vstop          = 494,
> +                     .regs           = NULL,

jon