Hi,

I have a Pinnacle PCTV (310c) board that I was trying to make work on a Quad
core PC tower with Ubuntu 12.04 kernel 3.0.0-26
Unfortunately there is a kernel panic and the computer resets has soon as the
card is plugged in the yenta pcmcia to pci
adapter.
Even after reset, the kernel raises a kernel panic.

May I ask is some one tried this pcmcia board with this kernel.

I would love to give more information but I was not able to capture the console
traces from the kernel after the reset.

Hop I can find here