Hi Guennadi/Javier,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Guennadi Liakhovetski
<g.liakhovet...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Fabio, I wasn't in favour of removing mx25 support initially and I still
> don't quite fancy it, but the delta is getting too large. If we remove it
> now you still have the git history, so, you'll be able to restore the
> latest state before removal. OTOH, it would be easier for me to review a
> 50-line fix patch, than a 400-line revert-and-fix patch, so, this has an
> adbantage too.

Sorry for the delay.

I just added the camera support to mach-mx25_3ds.c (which I will
submit it soon to arm kernel list) and it works fine:

soc-camera-pdrv soc-camera-pdrv.0: Probing soc-camera-pdrv.0
mx2-camera imx25-camera.0: Camera driver attached to camera 0
ov2640 0-0030: ov2640 Product ID 26:42 Manufacturer ID 7f:a2
i2c i2c-0: OV2640 Probed
mx2-camera imx25-camera.0: Camera driver detached from camera 0
mx2-camera imx25-camera.0: MX2 Camera (CSI) driver probed, clock
frequency: 22166666

Could we please keep the mx25 support?

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam