On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Frank Schäfer
<fschaefer....@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Bad news. :(
> The patch seems to break USB bulk transfer mode. The framerate is zero.
> I've tested with the Silvercrest webcam and the Cinergy 200. Both
> devices work fine when selecting isoc transfers.

I'll take a look.  I cannot actively debug it since I don't have any
devices which do bulk, but I'll at least see if anything jumps out at
me.

If I had to guess, probably something related to the setting up of the
USB alternate.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs