On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Moasat <moa...@moasat.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Thanks for looking into it.  It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Myth is
> not checking the error condition.  But even if it did, would that keep the
> card functioning?

No, it would not keep the card functioning.  But you would at least
not get zero length recordings and instead you would get an error that
something went wrong and that action was required.

The underlying problem of course is the leak - the fact that MythTV
doesn't tell you something went wrong just exacerbates the problem.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com