Em Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:15:03 +0530
"Abhishek Bansal" <abhis...@vizexperts.com> escreveu:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there any way by which I can know Input signal type (in terms of
> DVI/Composite/USB/SDI)

As input "type", currently no. However, by looking at the video input 'name'
field, it is possible to know if it is a composite, S-video, ... input entry.
The input name is a string, and the naming convention depends on the driver.

see field 'name' at
http://linuxtv.org/downloads/v4l-dvb-apis/vidioc-enuminput.html

And this ioctl for retrieving it for the current input:
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/v4l-dvb-apis/vidioc-g-input.html

> and refresh rate from a V4L video capture device.

Yes, via VIDIOC_G_PARM. see timeperframe field there:
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/v4l-dvb-apis/vidioc-g-parm.html

Not all drivers implement it through.

> Any available V4L Structure/Flag from which I can deduce this information.

> Please help !
>
> Thank You
> Abhishek Bansal
>
> --