The purpose of this patch is to add support for the gm7113c chip in the saa7115
driver.
The gm7113c chip is a chinese clone of the Philips/NXP saa7113 chip.
The chip is found in several cheap usb video capture devices.

This is the forth version of a patch-set previously posted by Mauro,
the first verson was posted on 26 April, and can be found here:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg63079.html

The second version was posted by Mauro on 26 April, and can be found here:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg63087.html

The third version was posted by me on 29 April and had a bad cover-letter:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg63163.html

This version has a better cover-letter and I've added a commit message to the
last patch.

Jon Arne Jørgensen (3):
  saa7115: move the autodetection code out of the probe function
  saa7115: add detection code for gm7113c
  saa7115: Add register setup and config for gm7113c

 drivers/media/i2c/saa7115.c     | 206 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 include/media/v4l2-chip-ident.h |   2 +

1.8.2.1