On 06/03/2013 12:02 AM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 06/02/2013 03:19 PM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

I think I will have to get another USB based receiver with CI slot. Any
recommendations for DVB-T ?

There is no many alternatives available. I suspect Anysee E7 serie is
the only one. And I am not even sure if its CI works anymore. Lastly
when I tested it I didn't get scrambled channels working - but it could
be due to card entitlements were not upgraded. Anyhow, if there is bug
then it should be easy to fix.

I just tested, actually first bisecting back to Kernel 3.3 and VLC2 and it didn't work... That makes me suspect it was VLC which has gone broken. So I tried gnutv & mplayer and surprise CI was working! Both Anysee E7 TC and Anysee E7 T2C. Tested only DVB-C as I don't have DVB-T subscription card. CI/CAM worked earlier for VLC somehow too.

Start tuning on terminal:
gnutv -channels /path/to/channels.conf "scrambled channel"
Start mplayer on the another terminal:
mplayer /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0

It is a little bit boring situation as there is no very good Gnome Desktop TV application. Have never been...

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/