I'm looking for a capture card for a Linux system.  I'd like to be able to
capture Component as well as HDMI (from non-encrypted non-HDCP) sources.  I'd
also like to capture the raw pixels, and not use real-time MPEG encoding.  A
lossless output format like huffyuv is okay too.  Are any such cards available
for Linux systems?

Also, if this isn't the best place to ask for this kind of thing, can someone
then point me to a better place/website?