On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:41:40 -0400
 Devin Heitmueller <dheitmuel...@kernellabs.com> wrote:

> said, you don't need the register docs to debug a system hang.  If you
> don't have the time to jam a few printk() statements into the source,
> then there's no point in going through the effort to get you docs.

heh - yea. The thing is that I don't want to star yet another project which
ends in frustration because I have to guess and miss documents.

I'll see if I find the time to put some printk's and find a debug system with
external logging - but this wil take some time (currently writing my diploma
thesis)...

/Florian