Am 09.10.2013 15:48, schrieb Jean-Francois Thibert:
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Frank Schäfer
> <fschaefer....@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> This adds support for the UB435-Q V2. It seems that you might need to
>>> use the device once with the official driver to reprogram the device
>>> descriptors. Thanks to Jarod Wilson for the initial attempt at adding
>>> support for this device.
>> Could you please elaborate on this ?
>> What's the "official" driver and what changes after using it ?
>> Are these changes permanent ?
> From what I understand the Windows driver provided by KWorld will reprogram
> the eeprom so that the device descriptors are properly describing an
> Isochronous
> endpoint instead of Bulk. This only needs to be done once since it is
> permanent.
> I don't know if this is required since I don't have a device in the other
> state.
What do you mean with "properly describing an Isoc endpoint" ?
Did the Windows driver reprogram the device to provide an isoc instead
of a bulk video endpoint ?
Or did the device have no video endpoint and the bulk endpoint was used
for something different (likely device programming) ?
Any chance to get lsusb outputs ?

If you don't have a device in the other state and didn't test the bulk
endpoint's, how did you notice this issue ?

Regards,
Frank