Hello,

  I was auditing get_user_pages() users and I've noticed that
omap_vout_uservirt_to_phys() is apparently called for arbitrary address
passed from userspace. If this address is in VM_IO vma, we use
vma->vm_pgoff for mapping the virtual address to a physical address.
However I don't think this is a generally valid computation for arbitrary
VM_IO vma. So do we expect vma to come from a particular source where this
is true? If yes, where do we expect vma comes from? Thanks for
clarification.

                                                                Honza
--
Jan Kara <j...@suse.cz>