This is a frustration of mine. Some report it in SNR others report it
in terms of % (current snr / (max_snr-min_snr)) others its completely
random.

Seems many dvb-s report arbitrary % which is stupid and many atsc
report snr by 123 would be 12.3db. But there isnt any standardization
around.

imo everything should be reported in terms of db, why % was ever
chosen is beyond logic.

Is this something we can get ratified ?

Chris Lee