.

> Hey Daniel,
>
> Thanks for showing an interest in the driver.
>
> I've been trying to source one of these cards for quite a while,
> occasionally checking amazon etc. I can't seem to find anything in
> retail on amazon or on ebay.
>
> Where did you purchase the card?

Hi Steve

It is a pleasure, I'm finding it very interesting, and it would
certainly be satisfying if I did get it working. Thankyou for writing
the driver!

I bought it from either msy.com.au or skycomp.com.au quite a few years
ago, but I don't see it listed anywhere now in Australia except here
(http://www.foxcomp.com.au/ProductDetail.asp?ID=10591,
http://www.ht.com.au/part/AF826-Compro-VideoMate-Vista-E900F-DVB-T-HDTV-receiver-analogue-TV-radio-tuner-video-input-adapter-PCIe/detail.hts).
I can't see many tv tuners for sale anymore.

Daniel