On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM, The Bit Pit <thebit...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Last May I started writing a driver for a KWorld UB435Q Version 3
> tuner.  I was able to make the kernel recognize the device, light it's
> LED, and try to enable the decoder and tuner.

Slightly related.... I added support for the KWorld UB445-U2
ATSC/Analog stick the other day. It uses the cx231xx bridge, LG3305
and TDA18272 tuner. It was fairly simple to get running. Analog and
digital TV work OK, the baseband inputs and alsa are running. No great
shakes.

Manu has a TDA18272 Linux tree if you google a little.

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com