Hi People,

Could I, please, I clarify what the purposes of this list are?

I am developing a system to collect medical raw video based on Linux. I have tested a number of SD and HD adaptors for this project some of which have worked to a greater or lesser extent.

Is this the right place for peer-based support for video capture?

I know that SD is a bit old and maybe there is no longer much demand for it, in which case I could move to an HD adaptor, but there also doesn't seem to be much out there on Linux to capture raw HD either.

So is this list really about Linux TV rather than video capture more generally?

Is there a more appropriate list to ask questions about raw video capture?

Any help or pointers very gratefully received.

Regards

Steve.