Here are a bunch of cleanups to the ati_remote driver that have been
sitting in my tree since 2011, and I'm hoping to push upstream.  They work
fine on my v1 ATI Remote Wonder.

Patch 4/10 is the nicest in terms of code deletion, but the
others shrink the driver, too.

There are some that I'm not sure if they're wanted:

6/10 is the most questionable code rearrangement.
Cleaner or messier?  Feedback welcome.

Patches 8 and 9 are just prettying up the keymap table.

Patch 10 fixes some of the sillier default key assignments.  I'm pretty
sure this would constitute a kernel regression and is not okay, but it's
another local change I made, and I might as well see what people think.
Feel free to forget about this one.