On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Enrico <ebut...@users.berlios.de> wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Enrico <ebut...@users.berlios.de> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Laurent Pinchart
>> <laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> This patch sets implements support for BT.656 and interlaced formats in the
>>> OMAP3 ISP driver. Better late than never I suppose, although given how long
>>> this has been on my to-do list there's probably no valid excuse.
>>
>> Thanks Laurent!
>>
>> I hope to have time soon to test it :)
>
> Hi Laurent,
>
> i wanted to try your patches but i'm having a problem (probably not
> caused by your patches).
>
> I merged media_tree master and omap3isp branches, applied your patches
> and added camera platform data in pdata-quirks, but when loading the
> omap3-isp driver i have:
>
> omap3isp: clk_set_rate for cam_mclk failed
>
> The returned value from clk_set_rate is -22 (EINVAL), but i can't see
> any other debug message to track it down. Any ides?
> I'm testing it on an igep proton (omap3530 version).

Trying it on an igep com module (dm3730) i don't get the clk_set_rate
error (but there is no tvp hardware connected so i can't go farther).

So it must be something different between omap3430/omap3630 clocks, i
tried to use (CM_CAM_MCLK_HZ / 2) with the omap3530 one but i get the
same error.

I don't know what else i can try.

Enrico